Saturday, June 27, 2015

Things never happen the same way twice

What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are.”C.S. Lewis




Hello dear mad readers, we finally changed our layout again. Paris and I both agreed on getting this template and I think its beautiful. I still have to make a few changes because not everything seems te be working, but it's a good start.
Paris and I met a few day ago to shot these pictures. The weather was very hot, so we spend time walking though the little forest behind her house. My sister has a lovely view on her balcony and it's always so much fun to have a drink there or just enjoy the sun. Besides that, we also decided to start running again every Wednesday. It's fun that we can spend more time together and it's also a great way to relax. Besides that I also want to make a to do list. I always want to do so many things, but I just don't seem to be doing them. So I want to write them down to remind me and cross of things on the list gradually. Anyway, summer is starting and it seems I will spend most of the time inside studying, unfortunately. Do you guys have plans this summer?

Bow: gift - Dress: Romwe









Share:

10 comments

Enara Girl said...

It is great that you and Paris met. They are lovely pictures. xoxo

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely head band!

have a great weekend :)
beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Winnie said...

These are a lovely set of photos. I'm sure taking these are really fun! I'd love to take some pics at a location like this some day!

Unknown said...

Cool photos! :)

Have a good day !

By clicking HERE you can enter to my blog :)

Nagareboshi said...

Wonderful photos!!!(^_−)−☆

nagareboshi9.com

Live-Style20 said...

so awesome look ; -)

new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Lara said...

Lovely dress!

Noor Unnahar said...

These photos are so serene. I adore your blog layout, it's quite minimal.

Katie Frank said...

you are so beautiful and fragile <3 you look amazing!

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this
site. Thanks, I will try and check back more often. Excellent posts btw.


Also visit my web-site: pop over to these guys (http://google.com)

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig