Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Vielsalm - Ardennes

I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.” ~ Ransom Riggs



A week ago I went to the Ardennes. It was a prefect break to calm myself and offer me some rest. Me and my family walked and enjoyed the nature. Swam because we stayed at Sunparks and that about sums it up. Nothing better then fresh air in the woods and a good walk or swim. What I especially adored about our little house, was that there was a fireplace. I adore the sound of the crackling wood and the flames. I somehow always want a fireplace when I go to the Ardennes. Here are some pictures I picked out to show to you.

Sometimes you just need to go through a door.” 












Share:

5 comments

Mihaela said...

love this! hope you're having an amazing day :)

mfashionfreak♥blog

Jessi Malay said...

Looks like the perfect place to relax! Thanks for sharing.


XO, Jessi
http://www.mywhiteT.com

Claudia said...

Wauw die foto's hebben iets mysterieus, die laatste foto vind ik vooral erg mooi!

Jessi Malay said...

These photos are stunning!

XO, Jessi
http://www.mywhitet.com

Enara Girl said...

Very nice pictures dear. xoxo

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig