Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Begin Again

'Worring means you suffer twice" ~ Newt Scamander


Do you know that feelings, when everything starts to fall into place again. That something you worked for is transforming into something beautiful. And finally, when you look at the stars, they smile back at you. Because before they were nothing more than judging eyes.
There are moments where we just seem to forget what actually makes this world beautiful. Things that society might ruin, but then again make us stronger. It creates determination, the strenght to just continue even in the darkest of days. We should not be choosing the easy path. We might just miss all the adventures on that road. We should choose between what is right.

I have been through a lot last months of 2016. But we all fall to get up again. The meeting with my old friends from high school made me realize how much I actually miss art. Art history, discovering new artists, creating, painting... I will be spending 2017 a lot more expanding my knowledge and passion.

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ~ Dumbledore

Besides that, "Fantastic Beasts" has gotten me into the Harry Potter mood again. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living (Dr. Seuss). I admire JK. Rowling's imagination. A talented writer who is able to create an entire world. A world we somehow all want to be part of. When I found out Newt Scamander was a magi-zoologist I was trilled. I adore animals and if I was able to get a job in the wizarding world, it might just be it. That's why I decided to create his Notebook. I research what creatures exist in their world, what they look like,... and try to put it all together.

Anyway, my sister and I are very proud to be in Hufflepuff. What house are you sorted in?

Written by London








Share:

3 comments

Brenda Evans said...

thanks for sharing,
when everything feels like falling apart, they actually are falling into place right :)
Happy new year btw,pretty sketches and painting!

http://breepluse.blogspot.co.id/

Angie said...

hey, welcome back! the pictures are stunning. and very nicely written. I'm glad things are going well for you!

Laura Jones said...

ah, fantastic beasts definitely brought up all my harry potter feelings and made me loe the wizarding world just a lttle bit more again. you've some really lovely harry potter stuff here! and i love hufflepuffs:-) i'm a ravenclaw myself! xx

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig