Sunday, March 19, 2017

Over The Castle On The Hill

“Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.”~Ken Poirot



I love to walk and travel. Since I walked the gr20 in Corsica, I fell in love with nature. Now I'm searching a walking route which I can walk alone, but I'm too scared to plan it. Dreaming of the mountains, trying to find myself on the way,etc. But I cannot take the step. Fear is controlling me.
I searched some easy walks, but it stays with looking and searching. It 's like window shopping. You want that dress, but you decide it is not a necessary item, so you leave it right there where you found it.
Do you have any experience of travelling alone? What walks did you take? Can you advise any?










Share:

6 comments

Panty Buns said...

My experience travelling alone is very limited - it was a long time ago in the National Parks in California (USA). It's probably good that I didn't venture too far on foot, as I was I unprepared and off the trails - a bit dangerous. I could have gotten into a bind. Is there any chance you could do some walks with your sisters (possibly much safer and more fun) and take photos? I'd love to see thwe photos and read about your excursion(s) if you do. Best wishes!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Lara said...

That sounds so adventurous! I would go for it if I were you! These pictures are also stunning! x lara

Louise said...

Wonderful pictures! Love the yellow jacket.

Alexandra said...

Really nice! :)

xx Alex

Marius said...

In the end, it's about starting it, anywhere. Shaking off the irrational part of your fear. I did this in Norway, walking round Hardangerjøkulen and then crossing the Hardangervidda. Norway, in general, feels incredibly safe, you even have a network of self-service huts with food.

marius said...

In the end, it’s about starting it - anywhere. Shaking off the irrational part of your fear. I did this in Norway, walking round Hardangerjøkulen and then crossing the Hardangervidda. Norway, in general, feels incredibly safe, you even have a great network of self-service huts with food.

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig